How to Play
- Wait for the signal to turn green, otherwise you will kill yourself!
- Try to hit your action key fast. Player one's action key is "X", player two's is "M".
- The first to hit his/her action key is the attacker.
- The opponent now only can defend using his/her action key and very precise timing.
- If the attack is parried: REPEAT!
I really don't know if this is going to work out. I mean: A flash game for two players on one keyboard? Come on! Yeah. But hey, let's give it a try. Oh, and I know what you're thinking: Samurai Gunn! I have yet to play Samurai Gunn when it's going to be released on Playstation 4 and I already think that I will love it. And yeah, I got my inspiration from Samurai Gunn as well as from countless matches of Samurai Shodown with my pals on the Neo-Geo. So, no offense. Regarding the western music by Fearing: I have a thing for games like "Samurai Western" and movies like "Tsukiyaki Western Django", mixing the styles of Spaghetti Western and Japanese culture. Consider this game my two cents. And yes, I also ripped off the double "i" from Nintendo Wii for the two player aspect. Shame on me. This is the second flash game I did with the help of Eduard Anton. Be sure to check out his page.
I'm thinking about adding more stuff in the future. If this is going to work out.